weighless.freeforums.org
   Welcome To The Weigh-Less Forums
    Register Arcade  •  Chat  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Login     
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:13 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Welcome
Welcome to weighless

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Anyone tried Botanical Slimming
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:49 pm 

Anyone here tried Botanical Slimming from www.bidorbuy.co.za
They claim that you can loose 25 to 30 kgs in two months

Post subject: Re: Anyone tried Botanical Slimming
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 pm 

Hi

I lost 13kgs in the first month. I bought from www.mztslimming.co.za

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 pm 

Hi Stacy

There is only one way of loosing weight and that is through healthy eating and exercise. Even if one loses 13kg in month it is not healthy and you are doing a lot of harm to your health. And once you stop using the product the weight will come back in a flash (normally the gain will be double to what you have lost.

I hope you take time to read the information I have obtained regarding this product below. Some of the information given is very alarming and it is not worth your while to put your health and heart at risk for a quick weight loss.

Among the alternative treatments for lowering kilos, we can find botanical slimming soft gel. These capsules have properties and benefits, but also is whether botanical slimming soft gel have side effects or not. To give you a more complete and detailed information, you mention what are the possible contraindications botanical slimming soft gel for losing weight.
Botanical slimming soft gels are of Chinese origin and are composed of natural herb whose active ingredient confer slimming properties. botanical slimming allow you to reduce fat tissue by two mechanisms:
• Accelerating the fat metabolism.
• Reducing the absorption of fatty acids in the intestine.
While botanical slimming soft gel have many benefits to losing weight, you need to know that side effects may occur.
According to existing information capsules botanical slimming soft gel not present side effects, however, is very important when you buy these capsules, which have no controls synthetic active ingredients as Sibutramine, since this is an anorectic drug that if you have side effects, that must be taken into account.
Contraindications botanical slimming capsules for weight loss:
• Pregnant women and infants.
• Children under 18 years.
• People over 65 years.
• People with high blood pressure.
• People with cardiovascular disease.
• People with kidney and liver failure.
Keep in mind that while capsules have Meizitang slimming properties and benefits, you need to know what are the side effects and contraindications that may exhibit, so you will have the peace of mind to lose weight naturally.
What are the side effects of sibutramine?
Some of the side effects of sibutramine include dryness of the mouth, increased heart rate, palpitations, abnormal heart beat, hot flushes, sweating, high blood pressure, chest pain, dizziness, headaches, tingling and numbness, anxiety and sleeplessness.
Sibutramine should not be used by any person under the age of 18 years and should be avoided in persons over 65 years. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a history of cardiovascular conditions or are at risk of these conditions, have a history of mental health conditions or currently taking any antipsychotic medication, then you should not be using sibutramine.
Patients with a history of liver or kidney problems as well diabetics an patients with an overactive thyroid gland should avoid this drug.
What are the dangers of sibutramine?
Sibutramine may put you at at risk of a heart attack, especially if you have uncontrolled hypertension or a history of cardiovascular disease. There have been cases of heart attacks among young adults in their 20s after using sibutramine although there was no reported history of heart disease. However it cannot be conclusively ascertained if they did not have any pre-existing cardiac conditions which may have been a possibility especially if they were obese.
Heart failure, enlargement of the heart, strokes and arrhythmias may also arise after using sibutramine.
Women who are pregnant run the risk of a miscarriage if they use sibutramine during pregnancy. There are also a host of developmental problems that can arise in a baby if the mother takes sibutramine while breastfeeding.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:23 am 

I saw botanical slimming on http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/29020130 ... onths.html
and you can buy it on your credit card with bidorbuy buyer's protection.
I think it is the same product. They say the average weight loss is 6 to 8 kgs in a month.
Isn't Subitrimine the same as Ciplatrim which is the weigh-less approved product.
If you don't have any of the mentioned health problem's , wouldn't you be fine.

Beside's if I lose 20kgs in three month's I can focus on being healthy and happy the rest of my life.
I can just picture how my life will change. I am willing to take the risk.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:39 pm 

Ciplatrim does indeed contain sibutramine,and should not be taken lightly.The only way to lose weight permanently is to change the way you eat,and learn how to eat healthy.That is why weigh less is so successful,it is not a diet but a lifestyle.